Essential beauty tips for kids
- The first beauty tip starts from the food the child eats. The child must be inculcated to develop the habit of eating nutritious and healthy foods like fish, fruits, nuts, vegetables, rice etc. Junk foods must be restricted but not strictly avoided, because kids tend to break rules that are very strict. It is better to allow them junk food once in a while.
Best good habits for children
- Sleep is another essential point to be followed. They must be allowed to have their share of fun outdoors and engage them in indoor activities during the day so that they are forced to sleep off early. Sleeping is the time when the brain of the child improves its cognitive performance, feeds memory power and boosts the beauty of the skin. Always remember that there is a deep correlation between sleep and beauty.
- Care of hair is another that the child must learn. Chemical products of hair care must be avoided. Use mild hair shampoos after a good massage of olive or coconut oil. Nutritious food like lettuce also helps in improving the texture of kid’s hair. Keeping hair clean and combing they regularly help the hair to remain healthy.
- Skin is one of the most important and sensitive areas of the child’s body which requires extreme care. Use mild and quality soaps for children. Massaging the body with olive oil is very helpful to maintain the softness of the skin.
- Playing outdoors especially in the sun in the mornings and evenings is fruitful for all children. Afternoon sun must be avoided that is the time when the sun emits its harmful UV rays that can affect the child’s skin.
- Bath must be encouraged for children everyday and if possible twice a day. A daily shower in the morning will help them keep energetic and active for the whole day.
- Teeth care is also an important part of the beauty routine. Children must be taught to brush their teeth twice a day in the right manner
- A good quality mild moisturizer must be used daily after bath on the child’s body.
- Perfumes, colognes and deodorants should not be used on children, as their skin is sensitive to these products.
- Face and hands must be washed at regular intervals with soap and water, because water can do magic on the child’s skin.
Homemade beauty tips for growing children
Homemade beauty tips are always the way to healthy skin and hair. The tips on beauty from home will last forever and they are simple and do not have any harmful effects.
- Homemade exfoliation can be done with a paste made of apricots and fresh cream
- Pimples and blackheads can be cured with glycerin, lime juice and rose water. Apply this paste at night.
- Lip pigmentation can be removed by applying the paste of almonds and castor at night before going to bed.
- Dark Circles can be lightened by using a paste with coconut oil and castor oil. Rub this with the finger under the eyes till the oil is absorbed.
- Natural Scrub can be used to soften hands and legs. Apply the paste of coarse sea salt, almond oil, lavender essential oil and water on the hands and legs and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Hair Glow can be achieved easily by using few drops of vinegar in the final rinse of hair after shampooing and conditioning.
- Rose Water is very refreshing for tired and red eyes.
- Lemon on hands and knees will help in keeping them clean
- Powder or corn flour in hair helps in giving instant cleanliness to the hair. Just brush the hair after applying the powder.